BAJAJ PULSAR VS YAMAHA FZ 16
|SPEC||YAMAHA FZ 16 153||PULSAR|
|M F C||YAMAHA||BAJAJ|
|C C||153 CC||149.01 CC|
|TORQUE||14 N-M@6000rpm||13.90 N-M@6500rpm|
|GEAR||5 SPEED||5 SPEED|
|WHEEL BASE||1335 MM||1320 MM|
|TYRE||100X80/ R140X60(alloy wh)||100 X 90(alloy wheel)|
BAJAJ PULSAR 150 CC DTSi:
- Pulsar 150 cc comes with digital speedo meter.
- Nutral and turning indicator and with side stand indicator.
- New razor sharp tail light.
- The head light is with a city light gives better look.
- Front disc.
- The new Pulsar 149.01 cc with a 14.09 bhp dilivers good power
- Gives good pick up gives more speed.
- It rushes on road when you twist the throttle it feels josh to ride.
- 0-60 in 5 sec,maximum speed of 113 kmph.
- It devolops a mximum torque 13.90 @ 6500 rpm.
- Very good throttle response.
- Good breaking but sensitive.
- Digital twin spark ignition(DTSi) provides effecient combustion and better performance under all condition.
- Great performance at lower rpm through advanced ExhausTEC Technology.
Pulsar 150 cc gives 55-60 in city
ADVANTAGES / MERITS:
- Its looks good.
- Excellent power with 14.09 bhp.
- smooth engine.
- Excellent breaking.
- Digital speedometer.
- The new city light( wolf eye) gives new stylish looks.
- Digital twin spark ignition Engine ( DTSi).
- New razor sharp tail light.
DISADVANTAGES / DEMERITS:
- The bike heavy feels insecurity.
- uncomfortable handling.
- After 50000 kms pulsar asks for more maintenance.
- Sensetive dis breaking.
WHEN COMPARED TO YAMAHA FZ 16:
- Very good pick up compare.
- Looks good compare .
- Comes with digital speedometer.
- Good mileage compare.
- doesnt have tubeless tyre for rear and front.
YAMAHA FZ16 153 CC :
- LCD meter with crystal display tachometer,sppedometer,trip meter, fuelguage,
- New indicator for ingine starter.
- Fuel tank with a styled plastic resin cover.
- Large 267 mm front disc
- 140/60-17″rear radial tyre
- Both tubeless tyre.
- New designed multireflecter head light with new look.
- The engine with 153 cc delivers a power of 14 bhp @ 7500 rpm.and maximum torque of 14n-m@6000rpm.
- Oil cooled 4 stroke SOHC single cylinder 2 valve engine.
- very good in pick reaches 0-60 just in 5 sec
- A 3-position which is TPS throttlr position sensor on the carb works the ignition systemefficiently.
- The engine is tuned for low and mid range torque.
- The muffler which is of 35 mm outer diameter is adopted in a two layer type exhast to minimize the heat on the pipe.
- Fitment of single axis balancer to restrict the vibration while delivering the power.
- This FZ 16 doest come with kick starter it comes with a self start only.
- The mono suspension it inhibits bottomining while riding with tandem passenger providing a comfortable ride.
The FZ 16 gives a mileage of 45-50in city and 50-52 in highway with out disturbing the power.
ADVANTAGES / MERITS :
- New diifrent and sporty look.
- LCD crstaly display for speedometer,odometer etc.
- New two layer exhaust muffler to reduce the heat.
- 267 mm disc for good breaking handling and comfortable.
- First time in india with a radial tyre and it has tubeless tyre for both front and rear.
- it comes with only electrick start .
DISADVANTAGES / DEMERITS :
- FZ 16 lags in mileage.
- IT introduced only in three colour.
- They would have introduced with rear dis.
WHEN COMPARED TO PULSAR:
- Lags in mileage.
- loooooks diffrent.
- new LCD display.
- large disc with 267 mm dia.
- both rear and front are tubeless tyre.