CBR 150 R
Hi, guys now the HONDA motor planned to introduce CBR series of CBR 150 R in India. A sporty version CBR series is popular all over the world, so lets check outs some of its features and specifications.
- Its a DOHC 4 valve water cooled engine with balanced shaft.
- Its 6 speed manual transmission.
- It comes with Front and rear dis.
- It is also a mono suspension.
- Comes with SASS system for extra air to the exhaust system for clear emission.
- It comes with CVC constant velocity carburetor.
- And its with catalytic converter.
- It has fitted with an electric fan that turns on automatically when it is needed.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
ENGINE : 4 STROKE DOHC 4 VALVE ENGINE
TORQUE :13.06Nm@ 8500 rpm
TOP SPEED :160 kph
COOLING SYSTEM : WATER COOLED
COMPRESSION RATIO :11.0:1
BORE x STROKE :63.5 X 47.2 mm
IGNITION : CDI DIRECT
GEAR : 6 SPEED
WHEEL BASE :1286 mm
GROUND CLEARANCE : 172 mm
CLUTCH TYPE : WET MULTIPLE DISK
BREAK FRONT : 276 mm DISK
REAR BREAK : 220 mm DISK
STARTER : ELECTRIC
FRONT TYRE: 80/90 17 M/C
REAR TYRE : 100/80 17 M/C
DRY WEIGHT : 124 Kgs
FUEL TANK CAPACITY : 10 LTS