Unicor vs pulsar 150 cc
SPEC UNICORN 150 CC PULSAR 150 DTSi
MFC: HONDA BAJAJ
CC: 149.1 CC 149.01 CC
TORQUE: 1.3KGM @ 6500 RPM 13.90NM @ 6500 RPM
BHP: 13.3 @8000RPM 14.09 @ 8000 RPM
GEAR: 5 SPEED 5 SPEED
STARTER : ELECTRICK & KICK ELECTRICK & KICK
WHEEL BASE: 1340MM 1320 MM
TYRE: 100 X 80 ( ALLOY WHEEL) 100 X 90 ( ALLOY WHEEL)
MILEAGE: 60-65 KMPL 55-60 KMPL
PRICE: 67000 67000
HONDA UNICORN 150 CC :
The new Honda unicorn comes with a tachometer,fuel guage,high beam,nutral,and turninig indicator,front disck break,puncher resistance tyre, monosuspension,and the bike can started in any gear.
- The new honda unicorn is of 149.1 cc with a 13.3 bhp delivers superb power.
- the engine is very smooth vehicle when we compare to pulsar 150cc .
- The engine is powerfull and stable.
- Very efficienty increases the speed in a smooth fashion the same power is retained as you move to higher speed.
- Under varied heat condition the engine delivers power at all speed ranges.
- Smooth and adequat power through controlled supply of fuel from CV ( constant vaccum) carburetor.
- Two way air jacket for maximum cooling.
- 0-60 in 5 seconds.Maximum speed 110kmh.
- Very good handling,breaking,and you feel much more comfort than pulsar 150 cc.
- The mono shocks decreases friction loss,and centrlize the mass you can feel when you ride it.
- Very good mileage.
- Smoother engine and smooth gear shifting.
- Monosuspension feels more comfortable on ride.
- Ample foot space gives comfortable journey.
- Good quality and reliable.
- Excellent handling and breaking.
- Puncher resistant rear tyre.
- The bike can be started in any gear.
- Dont have digital speedometer.
- It lacks in pick up when compared to pulsar 150 cc.the bike doesnt give jolt of acceleration like pulsar150cc.
- Head light and tail light asembly keep shaking this we can get corrected in service center.
- The disc have some noise after certain km.
- Smoother engine compared to pulsar 150 cc.
- Gives more mileage than pulsar 150cc.
- More comfortable than pulsar 150cc.
- good quality.
BAJAJ PULSAR 150 cc DTSi
- Pulsar 150 cc comes with digital speedo meter.
- Nutral and turning indicator and with side stand indicator.
- New razor sharp tail light.
- The head light is with a city light gives better look.
- Front disc.
- The new Pulsar 149.01 cc with a 14.09 bhp dilivers good power
- Gives good pick up gives more speed.
- It rushes on road when you twist the throttle it feels josh to ride.
- 0-60 in 5 sec,maximum speed of 113 kmph.
- It devolops a mximum torque 13.90 @ 6500 rpm.
- Very good throttle response.
- Good breaking but sensitive.
- Digital twin spark ignition(DTSi) provides effecient combustion and better performance under all condition.
- Great performance at lower rpm through advanced ExhausTEC Technology.
Pulsar 150 cc gives 55-60 in city
ADVANTAGES / MERITS:
- Its looks good.
- Excellent power with 14.09 bhp.
- smooth engine.
- Excellent breaking.
- Digital speedometer.
- The new city light( wolf eye) gives new stylish looks.
- Digital twin spark ignition Engine ( DTSi).
- New razor sharp tail light.
DISADVANTAGES / DEMERITS:
- The bike heavy feels insecurity.
- uncomfortable handling.
- After 50000 kms pulsar asks for more maintenance.
- Sensetive dis breaking.
WHEN COMPARED TO HONDA UNICORN150CC:
- Very good pick up compare to unicorn.
- Looks good compare unicorn.
- Comes with digital speedometer.
- Lacks in mileage compare to unicorn.