BAJAJ PULSAR 150 VS YAMAHA FAZER 150
COMPARISON OF FEATURES :
- Pulsar 150 cc comes with digital speed meter.
- Neutral and turning indicator and with side stand indicator.
- New razor sharp tail light.
- The head light is with a city light gives better look.
- Front disc.
- Aerodynamic front cowl and visor which protects the wind blast enhance the comfort long ride.
- Its also mid-ship muffler which is introduced by Yamaha first time in India.
- The front cowl mirror not only look trendy but also better rear view.
- As we know FZ series comes with a radial tyre first in India by 140/60 17 radial.
- The front cowl comes with a new graphic and a Yamaha logo on it.
- The mono suspension with a 7 steps adjustable for stable riding.
- Fully digital display console with a Cristal display.
- The sport stylish head light and a city light in between them gives excellent look.
- The seating designed in such a way doesn’t feel fatigue on ride.
COMPARISON OF PERFORMANCE:
- The new Pulsar 149.01 cc with a 14.09 bhp delivers good power
- Gives good pick up gives more speed.
- It rushes on road when you twist the throttle it feels josh to ride.
- 0-60 in 5 sec,maximum speed of 113 kmph.
- It develops a maximum torque 13.90 @ 6500 rpm.
- Very good throttle response.
- Good breaking but sensitive.
- Digital twin spark ignition(DTSi) provides efficient combustion and better performance under all condition.
- Great performance at lower rpm through advanced ExhausTEC Technology.
- The fazer come with 153 cc delivers a power of 14 ps @ 7500 rpm and a maximum torque of 14 Nm @ 6000 rpm.
- The mid ship muffler placed in center in concentration of mass ,exhaust efficiency and for handling.
- The rear radial tyre of 140/60,60% aspects ratio which enhance the better grip and handling.
- The 7 step adjustable mono suspension which feels comfortable on any type of road.
- Seating posture so comfortable which doesn’t feel fatigue on long ride.
- It comes with 5 spoke alloy wheel with front 276 mm disc for great breaking.
- The vehicle is not bad on city ride,the smoother gear shifting make us feel comfortable on city.
- It feels smaller engine for this bike with a bigger look.
- The bike lags in power when compared to pulsar they could have increased the power for fazer.
- It can mileage of 40-45 kmpl.
COMPARISON OF ADVANTAGES / MERITS:
- Its looks good.
- Excellent power with 14.09 bhp.
- smooth engine.
- Excellent breaking.
- Digital speedometer.
- The new city light( wolf eye) gives new stylish looks.
- Digital twin spark ignition Engine ( DTSi).
- New razor sharp tail light.
- Great sporty look with split head light.
- good design with new style.
- Good quality and reliable bike.
- Radial tyre.
COMPARISON OF DISADVANTAGE /DEMERITS
- The bike heavy feels insecurity.
- uncomfortable handling.
- After 50000 kms pulsar asks for more maintenance.
- Sensitive dis breaking.
- Lags in mileage.
- Bit expensive compare to other.
- Bit costly compare to unicorn.
COMPARISON OF MILEAGE:
Pulsar 150 cc gives 55-60 in city
It gives very good mileage of 40-45kmpl.
COMPARISON OF SPECIFICATION
|M F C||BAJAJ||YAMAHA|
|C C||149.01 CC||153|
|TORQUE||13.9 Nm@6500rpm||14 Nm@6000rpm|
|GEAR||5 SPEED||5 SPEED|
|WHEEL BASE||1320 MM||1335 MM|
|TYRE||100×80 (alloy wh)||F 100X60 R 140/60(alloy wh)|
|PRICE||67000 On road||80000 on road|